Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chapter 0.01: When Packaging is Nice

]=INTRODUCTION=[


Chapter 0.xx talks about thoughts. By the time it reaches 0.99, I think this blog is already rotted. ;D



]=The Thought=[


I realized that I packaged myself too nice. Whatever I do now will be constraint by my packaging, as well as people’s expectation upon me.

Staying synchronized between the product and packaging is what I’m striving for. But, looking at those human natures and interactions, I can’t help myself to think that “I should have tried once or twice” to make sure I experienced things some people would have experienced throughout their lives.

I want to change what people used to think about me.

Possible? Yes.

Would you do it? See first… probably I will but most probably I won’t. Contradicted? Yes, I always contradict what I say, what I think, what I do. I’m just so girlish…

No comments: