Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chapter 7: A New Chapter Of Life

}{ Pre-Chapter }{

This blog I used to aim to record all my journeys I had to some special places. But time has been limited to me recently to do so and my wishes to do something else are getting more and more. So, it's kind of a burden this blog to me as I had been a long time not going somewhere that I think it's nice and wonderful to my imagination, as well as exploration to such places had been abandoned by myself somewhere in my mind.

The time had passed more than 1 year that I don't even realized after my 21st birthday, the day when I looked back on this blog and thought "Eh, I just thought to go back Kuala Linggi to spend my evening on the sunset! It's been a year?! I don't believe I actually went there once too during my birthday!"

Since I can hardly get some time to go on any trip, I guess I suppose to change the way this blog works for me, which is to record whatever incident happened in my life. Just like a story book that tells stories about me. Just like what most people do on a blog.

Anyway, I graduated from Legenda, and I had flipped the page of my story book till the next, new chapter of my life.

:::|-|:::

I'm really grateful that I got a job that is truly architecturally involved. I like the environment. It's a SOHO and my boss is the son of one of Malaysia most well-known architects, Jimmy Lim. He offered me to live in a house of his next to the office (which is the house he's living in) that his father will stay over whenever he came back from Penang, as well as a store for their humongous amount of antique and a house for 3 dogs of theirs out of 9.

Nothing I can complain about this place and my life here. In fact, I felt very lucky that I can have such kind of job in such a nice area, although the salary is still paid as what is written in my resumé .

The only problem is that, whenever I want to access into or out from the house I'm living in, the No. 26, I have to ask Élis, one of my boss's maids (There are 2 of them. Another maid is named Sérap), to get the dogs comforted so that they don't stare at, bark at, or even attack me.

So the consequence is that, I don't go out at night after I had my dinner around the area (Taman Seputeh) and went into No. 26 unless it is necessary, that is when something emergency happen that requires me to get to the scene. So for the time being, I think I have to live a life like this in order not to make myself a burden to the maids, since they have an unstable life in my boss's house (No. 24, to be exact), where they might need to stay up till midnight and might also be required to get up around 4 or 5 in the morning.

Since I'm there working with my boss, doesn't mean that I should be treated by them because I don't belong to my boss's family, who they need to serve. But then again, I'm very appreciate that they are very kind to me and very helpful. I try to make their life eased by chatting with them. It's nice to be with them, as well as my boss's family. His mother even invited my to go to Mid Valley with her when the day I walked back to No. 26 with my bungkus-ed mee goreng and she was going to shop something in Mid Valley. But I'm so sorry that I refused her because my ass was going to explode due to an unknown reason.

Well, I think I should end this blog and just make this an introduction to my new life in KL. I'm looking forward for something memorable while I'm working with my boss, like on next Thursday, I'M GOING TO UM WITH MY BOSS TO TO HAVE A VISIT ON AN EXHIBITION HELD BY THE FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE!!! Hopefully I will just stay with my boss with no problem occur during that time, as well as the days I'm with him.


p/s: By the way, the company I'm in is CWL Design Service. My boss do architectural design mostly on residential building and some architectural related legal stuff, as well as interior design. The company is situated at No. 24, Jalan Telok Pulai, Taman Seputeh, Seputeh. It's only a 13 minutes walk distance from Seputeh KTM Station.

6 comments:

Chua Bing Wei said...

ah bear you sooo lucky got such a nice boss~ good luck ya =D
p/s: your blog soo long i skip some part =X

Ah Bear said...

thank u~!
i purposely write it long so i look proficient in english but actually not... XD
but nevermind. i dont expect people will understand what i write, which i dont even understand

3$tH3R said...

ah bear ! hehe~
Good lor, work ad, save the $$ for my convo gift ya~ although is still far away~

stay happy with ur job and life oo~
any bu shuang can tell me (except for the coffee thing) haha~

Jia you !!

Ah Bear said...

to be honest, my monthly salary is rm800. if after i save for my university expenses n ptptn still got left sure can. XD

thanks anyway.

Unknown said...

finally u're here...hohoho!! waiting for it long long time d...

Ah Bear said...

haha... jus lazy to write only.